Sunday, February 7, 2010

The "S" Family

I had a BLAST today with this VERY FUN FAMILY!!!! Thankz for braving the COLD and blowing SNOW as you can see in the photoz!!!! I'm not sure how I feel about the snow in these photoz though . . . what do you think? Can you live with the snow?? THANKZ AGAIN!!! :-)

Congrats on your engagement you two!!!! :-)

I LOVE this one . . . in vintage or . . .
Color . . . I couldn't decide!??
Aww the boyz!!! :-)
How stinkin' cute are these two? And here's the blowing snow in the photo!!! It's growing on me . . . maybe, I don't know, I'm still undecided!! :-)
Oh the STINKIN' CUTENESS!!!
And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE RANDOM photoz!!! I JUST LOVE this one . . . you HAD to be there!!!! :-)
I have sooo many more :-)!!! Hope you enjoy your preview of your photoz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment