Friday, June 22, 2012

My THREE GIRLZ :-)

I must say I have THE CUTEST girlz!!! Huge THANKZ to my AWESOME friend Ashlee for taking our photoz!! You can see more of them at http://afackrell.blogspot.com/2012/06/harper-girls.html
 

I took this photo of Rusti when she was three months old.  She wasn't too sure about laying on this box and was waaay too wiggly!!  THIS is why I don't do newborn photography :-)

I wanted to do this photo since Rusti was born, but it was just waaay too cold and then I never got it done.  So I had to be okay with this one . . . I wanted one of her on her belly.  This is still the neatest photo ever to me and I LOVE it!!  I'm grateful for the knowledge that Riley helped take care of his little sister.  :-)

May 13, 2012 . . . Riley would have been TWO!!  I got this book at the hospital and Oaklee LOVES it.  It's a great comfort to her!!

I want to say a HUGE thankz to my friend, Amanda Livingston, for making THIS photo come to life.  I had this idea of putting Rusti in Matt's boots and I had NO clue how to do it, but Amanda MADE it happen!!  I LOVE how this turned out!! And if you've seen my photoz you'll recognize the little boots, too.  They are Riley's.  I call this "Daddy's tiny miracle sent from an angel above."  Rusti is 10 days old . . .

Miss Rusti is getting sooo big!! She will be FOUR months in a few weeks!!  I can't believe how FAST time goes by!!  LOVE her!!  :-)

I am the meanest MOM!!  Rusti was sooo done, but I wanted a photo of her in her cute outfit!!  HUGE thankz to my friend, Nikki Westfall, for the AWESOME headband!!  Soo cute!!  :-)

Oaklee was my favorite SURVIVOR at Relay for Life this year!! She is EIGHT years cancer-free.  What a MIRACLE she is!!  :-)

Oaklee is sooo good with her little sister!!  LOVE this moment I caught with my camera!!  :-)

Oh how I LOVE my Mom!! This was last year on her 55th Birthday!!  I hope to be as cool, AWESOME, and YOUNG like her when I am that YOUNG!!  :-)

My dorks . . .

Heaven help me . . .

LOVE this little girl!! She turned FOUR in May!!

Oh MaLayni Jane has quite the personality and she is sooo funny!!!  I LOVE her silly sense of style LOL :-)!! She got dressed and said, "Mom, I need a photoshoot!!"

Quite the gal she is!!  Crown and bracelet from her FOURTH Birthday cake.  She is too silly and cute!!  LOVE her!!!  :-)

There ya go, just a FEW photoz of my THREE girls!!! They are my LIFE and my WORLD!!! And yes I am STILL trying to decide if I'm going to take photoz again.  Thankz for your patience, support, and understanding!!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. love this and follow your heart! That is why I haven't been to adimit on doing Photos! I LOVE photography, but right now my children are my priority and LOVE! Best wishes to you and thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete