Sunday, July 19, 2009

I LOVE this Family!!!

The kids thought I was pretty much a dork for taking a picture of their shoes! I wish I had a picture of my shoes when I was little . . . I think it'll be fun for them to look back on this picture when they get older to see their shoes, or maybe not, but I think it'll be fun!!

I LOVED Georgia's tie!!


Such cute kids :-)!!

Tracey and her DARLING girls . . .

I had a BLAST seeing this fun family! I only get to see them once a year and they're usually NOT cleaned up because we are at "Deer Camp". So it was so much fun to see them and get to take their "photoz"! Thanks Tracey! You and Eric are AMAZING parents! I LOVE that you have three of your own kids and then are such neat people to open up your hearts and your home to the two foster kids :-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment