Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm Back . . .

I "ran away" with my family to Fish Lake for the week, but I'm back and ready to get busy getting "photoz" done for all my AWESOME clients!! I took these "photoz" before I left and thought I would share! Ron's wheat is ready to cut so I thought I'd get a picture of Oaklee in it and then we found this cute old door for her to pose in front of. The water up Levan Canyon is running fast and strong!
Enjoy these "photoz" and I'll get "photoz" posted from Fish Lake as soon as I can!! I had family members wanting their "photoz" taken down there, too! Thanks for being patient with me . . . I'm sooo busy with "photoz"! I can't believe how blessed I am that you all actually want ME to take your "photoz"! And if you have "photoz" from the Levan Buckaroo Rodeo that you want to order/see please let me know! I REALLY appreciate all your support and wonderful comments!! I'm living my dream of taking "photoz" and sharing my talent with all of you!! Thanks Rayni :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment