Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cancer is NOT a fun thing!!!

This is my best friend, Kristin and I . . . I LOVE this gal!!!! She's such a GREAT friend to me and my kidz. I LOVE her and wish her WELL after having surgery AGAIN for the tumors in her liver . . . I hope she gets to come home SOON . . . she had surgery in Minnesota and is doing really well!!! I LOVE ya Kristin!!!! I can't wait until she gets home!!! :-)

This is Kristin with her precious family!!

If you know Kristin and have been thinking or praying about her . . . I'm sure she will say thankz for praying for her and I say THANK YOU for praying for Chase and Hailey's Mom!!
THANK YOU for thinking/praying for the story reader of this family!!!
THANK YOU for praying/thinking about Oaklee's friends' Mom!!!
And THANK YOU for praying/thinking for my WONDERFUL friend!!! :-)
THANK YOU for praying/thinking about this Daughter and Sister!!!
The scrapbook page for the Huff family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment