Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all of you following my Raynz Photoz! blog :-) I'm going to take a break for a little bit while it is cold and get my life back in order and my business figured out!!! I LOVED taking ALL of your family photoz and I THANK ALL of you for your love and support!!! I LOVE to take photoz, but . . . I let my own memories suffer and my own scrapbooking fall by the way side . . . so with that said, I'm taking a break and will be back in a few months . . . I'm NOT going to stop taking photoz, I just need to get prices, packages, and things figured out :-)!!!

Again, THANKS sooo much for your support, please continue to support me ;-)!!! I also DO NOT like this blog and am trying to figure something different out . . . sooooo big changes in the future for Raynz Photoz!

Here's a scrapbook page of all the family photoz that I took last year. I LOVE to take photoz and if you know me, I mean REALLY know me, you KNOW that I LOVE to take photoz and am usually NEVER without my camera!!!! Photoz are THEEE most important thing to me!!! My family memories are sooo very special to me and I treasure EVERY photo!!! With all the "CRAP" and sadness going on in this crazy/messed up world, sometimes ALL you have is a PHOTO . . . so with that said, get out there and take FAMILY PHOTOZ, TREASURE EVERY SINGLE MINUTE with them because you NEVER know when life is going to take one of those special people from you!!! And don't give me the . . . I'm too fat, I need my hair cut or colored, maybe another day, I don't have time, I don't have clothes, I'll take some when I loose 10 pounds, get out there and TAKE THOSE PHOTOZ!!!!!!!! ;-) That's NOT meant to offend anyone!!!! I just want EVERYONE to remember how important photoz are and what those photoz mean to you . . . take them and scrapbook them, hang them on your wall, cherish them :-) Here's to the new year and many photoz to come!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Rayni ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment