Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Girlz!!!

May is a GREAT month for me . . . it's BOTH of my girls' birthdays!! Oaklee is my oldest and she turned SIX on May 5th and today, May 7th, MaLayni is TWO!!! I cannot believe how fast my girls are growing up! I say that EVERY year, but this year it REALLY hit home because of how BUSY I have been . . . here's their scrapbook pages I made for them to frame and hang on their walls! I LOVE my girls and thankz for letting me share them with all of you blog stalkers!! :-)

As many of you know, but some might not, Oaklee was born with cancer, so her scrapbook page brought a TON of tears and memories for me!! I'm sooo grateful that she continues to be CANCER-FREE and that MaLayni is soo healthy!!! I am truly blessed and I LOVE these little girls more than they'll ever know ;-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment