Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Sister, One Brother, and a Baptism Dress!!

How stinkin' cute is this brother and sister?? I had sooo much fun with them even though I fell over backwards . . . yep I FINALLY did it!!! After taking 100 PLUS photo shoots in less than a year, I finally fell over . . . I'm okay, but it's a sign that I MUST slow down with my photo taking because of my pregnancy!! Here's their scrapbook page and thankz to the kidz and their Mom for NOT laughing at me LOL :-)!!!

How funny is this one? I LOVE it . . . Gavin was running around getting a little bit in the way so I just told him to lay down. Cute yes, random yes, FUN YES!!! :-)
What a GORGEOUS gal in her GORGEOUS baptism dress!!

LOVING this one with her lipstick!!!

I LOOOVE feet photoz ;-)

Thankz again!!! I hope you LOVE these :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment