Thursday, July 15, 2010

EVERYTHING ;-)

This is ME doing what I LOVE to do . . . taking photoz . . . my poor kidz and family are about sick of me though ;-)!! I take this "baby" of mine EVERYWHERE we go!!! But I did that BEFORE I started my business so they should be used to it right!?

Here's my sweet little Dennis ;-)

I'm sooo excited that it's rodeo/horse show season for my nephews!! These are probably my most favorite photoz to take!!! :-)
My other nephew going around the pole. I LOVE these two boyz and I'm sooo proud of the AWESOME riders that they are!!!!
My friend's darling daughter, Haylee!! We went to the Nephi Rose Garden one night to practice with our cameras and what a GREAT and FUN time we had!!!
More practice on this DARLING gal, too!!
LOVE this one of Matt's Aunt Susan and her GORGEOUS daughter Charlotte :-)
Amanda Lunt made this AWESOME cake for Rayelle Nielsen's b-day!! It's sooo AWESOME and this photo does NOT do it justice . . . she is ONE talented lady!!!
MY AWESOME MOM . . . I wish I could do this!!! I LOOOOVE that my Mom still does stuff like this to AMAZE my two little girlz ;-)!!!
And Miss Gorgeous Amy at a photo shoot I did last Saturday!! :-)
I'm sooo very grateful for being able to do what I LOVE!!! I've met sooo many nice and AMAZING people on facebook and through taking photoz and I LOOOOVE it!!! :-) I have sooo many more photoz to edit and not to mention ALL of my OWN photoz and scrapbooking . . . it's keeping me way too busy, but I do LOVE it, but I am a little CRAZY some days LOL ;-)!!! I've been having computer issues also, so be patient with me, thankz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment