Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Practice . . .

I usually take my girlz to the free school lunch they serve at the park and well, you know I take my camera along, too :-)!!! Here's a couple of photoz I snapped of my neighbor's kidz. They're both sooo stinkin' cute! I'm ALWAYS practicing and trying to learn new things!!! I've been asked sooo much lately about photography and my best advice I can give is just get out there and PRACTICE!!!! There is NOT ONE DAY that goes by that I do NOT take at least ONE photo . . . it's usually 10 to 100 a day . . . seriously so when I say I LOOOOVE to take photoz, I'm NOT kidding ;-)!!! Here's little Sophia all dressed up in her Princess Costume!!

Tyler would NOT look at me, but I LOVE this anyways!!! :-)

Practice, practice, practice . . . it's sooo much fun and I LOOOOVE it!!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment