Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mt. Nebo FFA Photoz 2010

Here they are AGAIN this year . . . the Mt. Nebo FFA Officer photoz for 2010!! I LOVE that they asked me to take their photoz AGAIN!! I got the honor to take them last year and was excited to take them again this year!! What a GREAT group of kidz. Thankz for letting me hang out and feel like I was a part of the FFA again. FFA was a HUGE part of my life in High School, so it was sooo much fun to relive High School again through these AWESOME kidz!! :-) Yep I got in the photo this year. I LOVE it!!!!!

This one is my favorite!! It's a good thing I drive a truck to haul all my treasures in!! :-)

Jace . . . Mr. President . . . LOVE this!!
Oh we had soooo, sooooo, soooo much FUN!!!
Good Time Jeans . . .
This was totally THEIR idea and I LOVE it!!! Too much fun :-)
Thankz again!!! I only edited these ones . . . Keylee Kugler is in charge of the rest of them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment