Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The VERY FUN McDonald Family Photoz!

Oh my gosh . . . I ALWAYS say how much FUN I have with the families that I take photoz of, but THIS family is a HOOT!! I have never laughed so hard . . . thankz for a GREAT time back in July . . . yep I'm that slow on my editing . . . I HATE to edit photoz!!! UGGG it's just NOT something that I LOVE to do and now with my new camera and my lighting somewhat figured out, I'm not sure why I need to edit!?

Missy is just way too fun!!! :-)

The proud Fisherman . . .





My goal is to take photoz that you can hang on your wall, but I also LOOOVE to take FUN/RANDOM shots that you can have as memories . . . Missy LOVES this one and so do I!!






A wink for her Dad . . .
You are NEVER too old to DIP . . . and kiss for that matter ;-)


One of my favorites from the session!! :-) Thankz again! There was a lot of FUN during this photo session!! There was a lot of dipping and a whole lotta kissing goin' on!!
But most of all this family has PRICELESS memories!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment