Thursday, May 19, 2011

Destrilee's Senior Photoz 2011

I had an AWESOME time with this GORGEOUS Senior!!! Thankz for letting me capture your photoz!! Sorry we ran out of light and I forgot to bring my flash!! :-) Here's your scrapbook page!

There's NOTHING like a GORGEOUS gal in her Senior Ball Dress, with her best friend . . .


Happy Trails To You . . . CONGRATZ on your graduation!! :-)

LOOOVE this one!!! :-)




If you know me, you'll know I'm a HUGE fan of the eyes in focus . . . TACK SHARP eyes is a MUST for me, but this time I took my focus off her eyes and wanted to focus on her pretty earring.

The cute sisters!





This one and a few others are "dull", but I didn't have time to re-edit. I had my monitor go junk on me, so sorry these are NOT my usual edits!! Oh the joys of having computer issues!!! :-(










CONGRATZ again and thankz for taking me to this AWESOME location!!! Wish it was mine!!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. She looks great! nice job Rayni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rayni these look awesome... way to update the blog:) I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rayni!
    These are adorable! I LOVE the horse pictures! Awesome work as always!

    ReplyDelete