Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Little of This and That!

Yep, a little of this and that . . . this first one is ME!! I had my AWESOMELY talented friend, Ashlee Fackrell take this photo of me, back in January!! One day I will be caught up with my blog :-)!!
My Oaklee Rayn . . . she is my favorite assistant to take with me on photo shoots!!! LOVE this little girl of mine!!! :-) and I do NOT know what's up with all the extra spaces!! Sorry, I can't figure it out!!!

Here's another one of her . . .
My little nephew, Kaze, on his blessing day!! What a little STUD!! :-)
Michelle, Kaze, and Shane on Kaze's blessing day!!
A FUN shoot with an AWESOME couple!!
GORGEOUS gal . . .
Miss Kate . . . LOVED her funky style!!!! :-)
Just a few photoz to show you what I've been up to . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment