Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Family :-)

This is my newest family photo taken by my AWESOME friend, the closet photographer!! ;-) Thankz so much for taking these photoz of me with my family!! Matt will be putting his horse, Smokey, down soon, so I wanted photoz taken with him!!Riley, MaLayni, Oaklee, Me, and Matt
I LOVE this photo of our boots!!!
LOVE this one!! I'm such a DORK!!! :-)
One of my favorite family photoz!!
Oaklee . . . she's a dork, too!!
Me and Matt . . .
Miss MaLayni Jane or "Dennis" as we call her :-)
Oaklee wanted her very own photo shoot the other day . . . she did her hair and picked out her outfit. She's getting way too old!!
Oh MaLayni Jane, she's too funny!!! Love her!! :-)
My girls . . .
NEVER a dull moment with MaLayni around!!
Oaklee with her doll, Sarah . . .
Visiting their brother . . .
LOVE this one of my girls walking up Levan Canyon!!
Family is EVERYTHING to me!!! Photoz are EVERYTHING to me!! LOVE them!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. These family pictures are SO cute!! and I am LOVING the pictures of Oaklee and Baby Jane!! They are so stinkin cute, I think Oaklee has almost doubled in size since last fall lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are so cute. We need new family pictures desperately. Maybe soon.

    ReplyDelete