Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Russ and Ashlee Married!!

Can I just say how much FUN I had at Russ and Ashlee's Wedding!!?? I had soooo much fun and let me tell you, it was ENTERTAINING!!! :-) Here's a preview of their GORGEOUS/RUSTIC wedding . . .
Getting her boots on . . .
I LOVE this one Ashlee's parents getting ready!!
Susan helping her son get ready . . .
I went to take this photo of their NEAT decorations and Russ got in the photo and I LOVE how it turned out!! :-)
Russ anxiously awaiting his bride . . . entertaining the crowd, might I add!! :-)Ashlee took HIS breath away!!So GORGEOUS walking down the aisle with her Dad . . .LOVED their decorations!!!I sooo LOVE this photo!!! LOVE the emotion that it shows!! Ashlee's Dad was moved to tears and look at how excited Ann is . . .A hug from Tuffy :-)Exchanging rings . . .
First kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Garrett!!! Look how EXCITED Tuffy is!!! LOOOOVE this!!! :-)For Hailee . . .Such a neat photo of Grandma with her Grandsons . . .Ashlee's GORGEOUS flowersRuss with his guyz . . .And well . . . see why I was entertained the WHOLE night long hahaha :-)Ashlee with her galz . . .LOVE this!!Ashlee's flowers and their rings . . .

LOVED the Udderly In Love sign over their cow cake!!Me and Ashlee in Russ' sunglasses . . .More ENTERTAINMENT!! ;-)The AWESOME band . . .I can't believe how HIGH Ashlee Garrett jumped to snag the bouquet!! So AWESOME for her!! :-)Some more entertainment . . . this was too funny!! :-)Their first dance . . .And I had to END with MORE ENTERTAINMENT from Tyson and Taunya!! Oh how I LOVE this photo!!! Too much FUN!!! :-)
Thankz again Russ and Ashlee!! I had a GREAT time at your wedding and hope that you two live a LONG and HAPPY life together!!! Thankz for letting ME capture YOUR special day!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. wow! amazing rayni! You captured everything a bride wants to remember. I don't know how you did it but once again you've made me cry. I love every single one of these and I couldn't have asked for better photos! I'm so grateful you could be there to share our day with us! You truly have outdone yourself. I love you a whole bunch. Me and Russ couldn't be happier with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rayni, you've done it again, amazing as always! I swear you should make a coffee table book or something of all your great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you were entertained I was just looking at the photos awesome photoz of an adorable couple!!! Congrats to Russ and Ashlee well done Rayni.

    ReplyDelete