Monday, August 9, 2010

Jazzy's Bridal Session

I cannot wait to see Jordon's face when he sees his GORGEOUS bride!!! Jasmyne is sooo GORGEOUS in her dress!!! This first photo is MY favorite . . . just random and FUN!! :-)


GORGEOUS EYES!!! I've said it once and I will say it a MILLION times, the EYES are THEEEE most important part of a photo, but again, that's just MY opinion!! :-)
I've seen this little house used on other photographer's websites/blogs and took "Jazzy" here because she GREW up playing at this house. So this place has special meaning to her and the owner gave me permission to use this spot and was sooo excited to see Jasmyne's photoz taken there . . . thankz Holly for the memories!!! :-)
I LOVE the framing on this one!!
The back of her GORGEOUS dress!!
Jazzy LOVED this window!!

This one was screaming VINTAGE at me!! :-)





"Jazzy" is GORGEOUS and we had such a GREAT time during her bridal session!! I can't wait until August 14th to take her wedding photoz . . . thankz Jazz!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment