Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Paystrup Families

I took these photoz a month ago . . . I know I'm sorry, I'm such a slacker on my blog!!! I LOOOOVE this first one!!! THIS is what true/long lasting LOVE looks like!! :-)

The WHOLE family . . . this is THEEE most people I've EVER had in front of my camera. It's NOT my best work, but this is where this family wanted their photo! I HATE shooting under trees, but this place is where most of them grew up, so having the photo here at Grandma and Grandpa Paystrup's house was very special to them!!

You know I LOVE a great dip!!
LOL I LOVE this one!!! I like to have FUN while taking photoz, but so does every other photographer out there!!
Awww how cute is this one . . .
Mr. GQ
Too funny!!!
One of the MANY family photoz I took . . .
Another family . . .
What an honor to be at this family reunion to take photoz!! Thankz Julie for asking me to do this!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment