Friday, December 3, 2010

Contest Winner . . . I mean WINNERS Announced!!

DRUM ROLL . . . . .. the winner is ASHLEY JOHNSON!!! She was the closest guess to my question!!! Although I had to have a TIE BREAKER question!! My question was how many photo shoots did I do this year (2010) and how many weddings did I do? I took photoz at SIX weddings and did 64 photo shoots this year!!! To me that is a TON and I'm sooooo sooooo soooooo VERY THANKFUL to all of you out there for letting ME capture your family memories through my style of PHOTOZ!!! I LOVE what I do and I LOVE each one of YOU out there!! I love my fans and I love my clients!!! Words cannot express how happy you all make me when I get a call saying that you want ME to take your family photoz!! 64 shoots for me, like I said, is a TON!!! It might not seem like a lot to some people or other photographers, but for me it's a TON and such a GREAT blessing and a HUGE compliment to me and my work. Like I said before . . . this contest was NOT to brag about my business it was simply me being sooo THANKFUL for getting to do what I LOOOVE and wanting to GIVE BACK . . . so with that said . . . CONGRATS to Ashley and her family for winning a FREE family photo shoot for next year (2011)!!!
Here's their photo that I took back in 2009 :-)

Okay so Ashley guessed I took photoz at 7 weddings and did 66 shoots. And well then Chrystal guessed I took photoz at 4 weddings and did 63 shoots. So it was way too close for me to call . . . so I asked each one of them another question. How many weddings have I said NO to for 2011 and Ashley was the closest answer with 6. I have said NO to 5 weddings for 2011. So CONGRATS to BOTH OF YOU because Chrystal I want to give you HALF OFF your family photo session for 2011. :-)
Here's Chrystal's family from this year that I took!! CONGRATS to the BOTH of you and I look forward to taking your family photoz again next year!!! I want to THANK ALL of you who entered!!! It was sooo much fun to see your answers and many of you wrote such NICE words to me and I REALLY appreciate your kindness!!! I look forward to 2011 although there will be HUGE changes coming for my business AFTER I TAKE A MUCH NEEDED BREAK!!!! :-) Details coming soon . . . now back to edting MORE PHOTOZ!!! :-) CONGRATS again and THANK YOU EVERYONE that entered!!! I was overwhelmed with how many actually entered, so THANK YOU!!! Love ya, Rayni :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment