Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kristie's Family

I LOVE repeat clients!!!! Kristie called me wanting family photoz done this time!! I took her kid's photoz awhile ago and was sooo excited to get to take her family photoz!! These are some of my most favorite photoz!! YEAH . . . LOVE a western family!!! :-) Here's their scrapbook page!!

The BEST dip EVER!!!! I sooo LOVE this!!!! :-)

My favorite family photo!! :-)
Mr. Gavin is sooo stinkin' cute!!
Another favorite family photo!
Such a FUN family!!!
LOVING this one!!
Too cute and way too funny!!! This little Gavin cracks me up!! :-)
And Gavin's beautiful sister!!
Thankz Kristie!! I LOVE how these turned out!!! Thankz for a GREAT time!!! I LOVE it when families are EASY to photograph . . .
makes my job all that much easier and sooo much FUN!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment