Tuesday, December 14, 2010

For Katie . . .

If any of you REALLY know me and KNOW me from High School then you will know that Katie Thalman and I were THEEE best of friends and pretty much glued at the hip!! Well, I got the chance to take a few photoz of her cute little guy, J.w. at Wes and Jerika's wedding a few months ago. Oh how stinkin' cute he is and I enjoyed taking photoz of him for my best friend, Katie . . . here's a scrapbook page I made for her! :-)

Katie and me . . . Katie says we still look as good now as we did then LOL :-)!!! I know I'm thinking I look BETTER now than I did then!! :-) I LOVE this friend of mine and I'm sooo happy that she's back in my life. We lost touch for awhile, but nothing has changed! We still LOVE to be around each other and I just wish we lived closer!!

Thankz to Katie's brother, Jake, my brother that I never had as I referred to him when I was younger, for taking this photo!! He had sooo much fun with my camera in his hands!! I think there were EIGHT photoz of me and Katie . . . he was excited to shoot my camera and just kept pushing the button!! He said that he's always wanted to to that!! Too funny!!! I will always be so grateful for this day to hang out with my friend, Katie!! I do have to mention that I'm looking pretty darn good for just throwing up . . . I had the flu taking photoz so it was a looong day!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment