Monday, January 3, 2011

Josh and Desirae's Wedding

WOW!!! I am FINALLY done with these wedding photoz!!! I have been soooo CRAZY/BUSY getting everyone's photoz done for Christmas and then Christmas has come and gone and now I can get wedding photoz done!! Thankz for your patience!!! Here's your scrapbook page . . .

I just LOVED this one of Desirae's parents :-)






Same photo? NOPE!!! The first one Josh is IN focus and then the second one Josh is OUT of focus . . . oh how I LOVE my Mark II :-)!!


This is one of my ALL TIME favorite photoz!!!!

The HEART chip . . .

Josh wasn't too sure about his ring :-)
The BEST catch of his life . . .

I LOVED this little video camera!!


CONGRATZ again you two and seriously, THANK YOU for your patience!!! I hope you LOVE these and that they are worth the wait all 674 of them!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment