Monday, January 3, 2011

Wes and Jerika's Wedding

So this is me doing a VERY HAPPY DANCE . . . YEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWW!!!! I am DONE with my photoz for 2010!!! I am FINALLY done and it's such a GREAT feeling!!! I am officially on a BREAK!!!! Here's just a few photoz from Wes and Jerika's wedding. I was sick and throwing up at their wedding, so I am sooo happy that they even turned out!! Congratz you two!! :-)








CONGRATZ again and thankz for letting me capture your special day!!! WOOO HOOO I'm still just excited that I'm FINALLY DONE with my 2010 photoz!!! :-) What a GREAT year 2010 was for my business, but I am REALLY GLAD to be DONE for awhile!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These wedding pictures are awesome:) Loved them all. I can't wait to see how mine turn out. I'm so glad your doin them

    ReplyDelete