Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ryan and Emily Married!!

I was asked to assistant my friend, Ashlee, at Ryan and Emily's wedding. I was sooo excited to be the second shooter and NOT have to be in charge!! It was more laid back and less pressure!! I LOVE shooting weddings, but being the second shooter was nice for a change!! Here's a few photoz I took at Ryan and Emily's wedding!! :-)















































Thankz again Ashlee for letting me tag along with you!!! And I hope you don't kill me for posting YOUR photo . . . at least I didn't post you walking down the aisle hahahaha :-)!! Congratz to Ryan and Emily!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these Rayni and THANK YOU so so much for helping me out!!! I always feel better when there are two cameras instead of just one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rayni...I'm so glad you were able to come help out! I love these images:)

    ReplyDelete