Friday, April 23, 2010

Branding 2010

I LOVE this first photo of my Mom and Dad with all their grand kidz. It's such a PRICELESS photo!!!!! :-)

My Dad's new pride and joy . . . Bunny . . . his long horn cow had this cute calf on Easter Sunday!!

Oaklee and Braylee were the official "tag ladies"!!
Bowdee needed a little help from his Pa to get this calf down . . .
Watch out!!! Dennis has a whip and she KNOWS how to use it!! :-)
Let the branding begin . . . I soooo LOVE to help my Dad brand his calves!! :-)
Here's my two little cowgirls at the corrals in Levan . . . I LOOOOOVE this photo!!
And my new favorite photo . . . MaLayni with her Papa after running the bulls through the chute!! I'm trying out some NEW things . . . this is a new edit . . . :-)!!
Just a few photoz from our branding experience this year!! Sorry I had to share some more of my personal life LOL ;-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment