Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010

I just LOOOOOVE EASTER!!! I've always LOVED it, but this year I made it my offical favorite holiday!! I LOVE Christmas, but Christmas is just too busy, so now it's EASTER!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING about Easter. I LOVE to go camping, color Easter eggs, the mud, the candy, 4-wheelin', watching my girls find their Easter Bunny treasures, rolling our Easter Eggs down the hill and throwing them at each other!!! I just LOVE it ALL!!! I know I'm like a big kid, and that's just fine with me!!! I LOVE to act like a kid and just let the stresses of the world go away for awhile. So this is me and Oaklee with the Easter Bunny!! Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?? And I know I'm sooo late posting these, so I hope you all had a
VERY HAPPY EASTER!!! :-)

My little MaLayni was having NOTHING to do with the Easter Bunny!! I thought this was soooo funny!!!

Oaklee had her face painted . . . we were late to the Easter Egg Hunt because Oaklee was still not feeling too good, but at least she got her face painted and we seen the Easter Bunny!!
I FINALLY got my Christmas stuff down . . . yes I'm that lazy and just have been that busy with photoz and LIFE that I just barely got my tree down. Me and Oaklee decorated my little Christmas trees for Easter!!
Here they are, so cute!!
Just a few eggs . . .
Me with my family at our Easter Camp!!!
MaLayni playing a little Zim-Zam . . . I LOVED this game as a kid!!!
This is how us "rednecks" got our firewood . . . a boy with a helmet on a 4-wheeler, a strap, and lots of determination!!
Oaklee was Tate's official "brake lady" so he could hook up the strap to the tree!!
And this is where I about wet my pants. I think Bowdee gave himself whip-lash over this one!!! It didn't want to come off the tree, but he finally got it!!
And then Easter Morning . . . yep SNOW!!! Gotta LOVE Utah's weather . . . it wasn't too bad though . . . it just lead to some MUD and some GREAT 4-wheelin' in that MUD!!! Oh man I LOVE the mud!!!!!! :-)
MaLayni getting an Easter Bunny Treasure!
Here we all are on the Easter Egg rolling hill . . . Tate didn't want to sit with the rest of us ;-)
Oaklee was soooo excited for her Easter Bunny stuff!!
Okay so if you know me, you know my favorite color is PURPLE!!!!! This was my favorite Easter Egg! I LOVED it because it was soooo bright!! :-)
MaLayni had a GREAT time throwing her eggs with her Dad!!!
Tate thought he was being pretty sneaky getting my Dad with an egg!!!
I even got Oaklee with an egg yolk and my Dad will ALWAYS get you back Tate!!! It's sooo funny . . . I LOVE it when we throw the Easter Eggs around!! :-)
Me and Oaklee after all the eggs were thrown . . . and yep I have NO makeup on, my hair is NOT done, and yes I wear glasses, so to all you mom's out there that haven't heard my "speech" GET OUT THERE and take PHOTOZ with your kids and family . . . even if you're NOT cleaned up!!! :-)
I found this office chair and I'm thinking I might run away and make my office over west!! :-)
There you go a little bit of our Easter weekend :-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment