Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photography Class . . .

I attended an AWESOME photography class last Saturday with the AMAZINGLY talented Emily with Winkfotos . . . here's a photo I took of some of the gals taking photoz!!! I'm just a self-taught gal, but seen this GREAT opportunity to learn and thought why not!? I learned sooo much and learned mostly that I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY!!! Photography is sooo much more than just having a camera and taking a photo!! I soooo LOVE taking photoz, but I don't feel that I'm that AMAZING as everyone thinks I am!!! I want to be soooo much better, so that is why I took a class!! :-) I still have soooooooooo much more to learn, but I'm on my way, I guess . . . :-) Here's some photoz I took of the models from my class!


Okay so I LOOOOVE this photo!!! I took one of JUST me in Sarah's guitar and then Emily came over and put the bunny ears on me . . . too cute and such an AWESOME photo!!!! It was soooo neat to meet such a talented lady and learn from her!!! :-)

Emily taking a photo while I took a photo of her LOL ;-)!!!



I LOOOOVE it when I get my light right and my shutter speed :-)!!! Thankz Emily for teaching this to me . . . you are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Thankz again Emily for sharing your talent with me and all the other galz! Here's her website to check out her work . . . she's AWESOME and one day I want to take photoz like she can!!!
http://www.winkfotosblog.com/ look at the post called Utah County Workshop to see the group photo of all of us . . . we had such a GREAT time!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment