Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mt. Nebo FFA Photoz

I took these Mt. Nebo FFA photoz many moons ago LOL ;-)!!! Yep I'm slower than cold tar getting them posted!!! This one was FUN to do . . . I had to stand on the roof of my truck to get this . . . I need a wide angle lens I've decided!!! The FFA kidz said it was painful to lay in the rocks, so thankz for doing this for me!! :-)

LOVING this one!!! Mr. Baird even got in the photo!! I soooo wish I had a photo like this back in my FFA dayz!! :-)





Just a few of the individuals I took . . . Miss JaBoe because she was a dork LOL ;-) and one of the gals that asked me to take photoz!!
Jace because he was the first guy brave enough to have is individual photo taken!!
Miss Morgan because she's the FFA President!!
And Miss Keylee because she was the one that asked me to take these!!
Thankz again guyz and galz!! It was my honor to take these and I had sooo much fun!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. WOW....I'm a slacker...I haven't been on here forever...haven't got to see ALL of these AMAZING "photoz"
    WOW girl you have been busy...and you are SOOOO amazing...I wish you would give yourself more credit. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! LOVE all of these...

    ReplyDelete