Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The "B" Family

I took these photoz a LONG time ago!!! I'm slow getting things posted because of my life's happenings lately!! :-) Here is the "B" Family's scrapbook page!!

GORGEOUS gal . . .

LOL I LOVE this one!!! They were just messing around and I snapped this random shot of the kidz :-)
One of my favorites . . .
I think this one is COOOL :-)!! Such a NEAT family!!!! :-)
Another GORGEOUS gal!!
Check out her GORGEOUS blue eyes
And the handsome brother!!
The kidz . . .
LOVE this one of the family!!
The girlz
Yes "IT" was that funny, but I can't remember what "IT" was . . . :-)
What a GORGEOUS couple!!
LOVED this little man posin' for me!!! :-)
Thankz again Melissa!!! It was sooo much fun hanging out with you and your NEAT family!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment