Monday, June 28, 2010

The "H" Family

Here's some photoz of an AWESOME family that I took a month ago!! I'm really sooo slow at keeping up with my blog! I use facebook mostly for my business, so forgive me for the LATE post!! :-) I LOOVE this family and had such a GREAT time with them!! Here's their scrapbook page. I decided to break out of my rut and do something different on their scrapbook page :-)!!!

The GORGEOUS Mom!! :-)

LOVING this one!!
hahaha and then a funny one of their baby crying!! He was sooo DONE!!! :-)
Miss GORGEOUS just like her Mom!!

Awww my SIGNATURE shot with the parents!!! I LOOOOVE making Mom and Dad dip :-)!!
One of my favs . . .
There's just something about this one that I just LOVE!!
So stinkin' cute!!
Such a handsome dude :-)
Another favorite!!
Oaklee found her a NEW posin' partner!!
LOVE this one, too!!
A funky edit for this one . . .
He's sooo stinkin' cute and was sooo good until the end when he had, had ENOUGH!!
Stinkin' cute kidz


Probably my favorite of the kidz




Such a GORGEOUS and FUN family!!! Thankz again you guyz!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment