Monday, June 28, 2010

Meet The Diamond Family . . .

These photoz were soooo much fun to take!!! This is one of my best friend's family and she KNEW what she wanted so it was sooo much fun and well a little easy to take these . . . AFTER I had my "DUH" moment with my camera!! They are HUGE John Deere tractor fans and these are going in her kitchen and other places in her NEW house!!! I LOVE ya Kamee, thankz for asking me to take these for ya!!! :-)

LOVING this one!! :-)
I LOOOVE to take photoz of shoes/boots . . . another signature shot of mine!! :-)
Such a GORGEOUS little girl . . . Miss Graycee . . . LOVE her!!! :-)
LOVING this one in front of Cody's old truck!
Not sure which one I love the most . . . this one . . . or the next one!?
I almost love this one more . . . glad it's HER that has to decide LOL :-)!!
This one was sooo much fun to take!!! Miss Graycee was soooo done at this point ;-)!!
LOVE these two . . . what a GREAT looking couple!!!!
And we ended with another signature shot of mine . . . the famous DIP!!!! Loving it in front of Cody's truck and if you look really close you can see their little girl, Graycee in the truck! Too cute and sooo much fun!! :-)
Thankz again Kamee!!! You guyz made my job EASY!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment