Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hoping To Adopt . . .

I took these photoz last year at Fish Lake of Matt's cousin, Camie, and her hubby, Neil. These two AMAZING people are "Hoping to Adopt". Please click on the side bar or http://www.neilandcamie.blogspot.com/ to visit their blog and read about them. Here is their message to the possible birth parents https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/23488686/ourMessage.jsf. I'm hoping that someone out there will bless these two with a child of their own. With my recent life-changing, delivering my stillborn I felt the need to pass their message on!!! It's sooo hard dealing with loosing my child, so I can't even imagine what these two are going through, so I'm hoping that someone will read their story and bless them with a child!! Thankz for reading their story :-)

Lotz of love to you Camie and Neil and GOOD LUCK!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rayni, thanks for posting this, we really appreciate it! I just saw it now after all this time! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete