Thursday, October 7, 2010

Juab County Relay for Life 2010 Photoz

I was sooo excited when I was asked by Analee Sessions to be a sponsor for this year's Relay for Life. I got to take photoz all night long . . . something I LOOOOVE to do!! I was soooo excited and moved to tears when I seen the shirts with MY name on them. What an honor to be a part of such a GREAT event to help raise money to find a cure for cancer!

A scrapbook page I made with some of the random shots I took that night . . .

My favorite Cancer SURVIVOR!! Yes my little six year old Oaklee had cancer. Some know this, some may not. For all of you who don't know, my little Oaklee was BORN with cancer. She had a tumor on her left adrenal gland . . . a neuroblastoma tumor. She had surgery when she was only 22 days old to remove the tumor that was the size of an egg. I am grateful to Primary Children's Medical Center and their staff of experts for finding her tumor and for removing it. I am sooo blessed to STILL have this little miracle I call Mitzi, my little Cancer SURVIVOR!! She's so precious to me and I thank the Lord every day that she is CANCER-FREE!! :-)
The Survivor Walk
Many tears were shed that night . . .
The JHS ProVita performed . . . AWESOME job girls!! :-)
HOPE . . .
What an AWESOME night and next year I hope to be on a team so I can spend more time at this AMAZING event. Thankz to ALL the committee members for all your HARD work!! :-) If you missed this FABULOUS event, you need to make an effort to come next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment