Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Trackhoe Bride

Oh man did we have FUUUN with Amanda's bridal photoz!!! First, we took some photoz on a trackhoe (thankz to Troy for letting us use his!!) Then we went up north to take some more photoz. The first trackhoe that I found wasn't BIG enough so we had to redo the shoot!!
I LOVE how all her photoz turned out and thankz again for a GREAT two days of shooting!! :-)

Oh man did we get her dress DIRTY in this photo, but it's one of my favorites!! :-)

Amanda's Groom-To-Be, Tyson operates a trackhoe so this idea was totally hers to surprise him on their wedding day!! I have actually took their wedding photoz and this one was AWESOME blown up HUGE and the look on Tyson's face when she gave him this photo was PRICELESS!!! Those photoz are coming soon!! :-)
Thankz again Amanda . . . you are GORGEOUS!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Those are fun...you are so creative and your people are up for anything....I love it!

    ReplyDelete