Monday, October 18, 2010

The Painter Family

I had such and AWESOME time with this VERY FUN family!!! We sure did laugh a lot and captured some NEAT photoz for this family!! Thankz again. These were taken in July, so I'm sorry to all you blog stalkers, I am SLOOOOOW posting on here!! :-) This is one of my all time favorite family photoz!! :-)

I have THREE signature shots that I LOVE to do and this is one of them. This one made Bev tear up and me, too!! LOVE this . . . :-)

LOVE this one!!
Such a GREAT time, thankz you two!!
LOVING this one. These photoz were taken by me and edited by my friend Amanda Livingston. Thankz for your help Amanda!! :-)
Oh the FUN we had and these two made me laugh!!
Oaklee got to be a part of the Painter family for a minute . . .
The GORGEOUS MOM . . . Bev :-)




A NEAT moment . . .
Another NEAT and PRICELESS moment . . .






Thankz again Painter Family and a special thankz to Clint for contacting me to take their family photoz!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment