Monday, October 18, 2010

Suzan's Family

WOW does this family have some GORGEOUS BLUE eyes!!! I was sooo excited to meet Suzan. She found me through a friend and came from up north to meet me and have her family's photoz taken. It's soooo fun to take photoz of people that I know, but what a GREAT honor it is to have people come to me when they don't know me and are NOT from Juab County. So I say THANK YOU sooo much Suzan for coming to Levan for your family photoz!! Here's their scrapbook page. I LOVE how this one turned out!! :-)

The GORGEOUS sisters :-)

One of my signature shots and a little saying on it this time . . .
WOWZA!! Miss "S" is GORGEOUS!! :-)
Suzan's blessings . . .
I so LOOOVE it when family's bring ALL the members of their family for photoz!!
Suzan with her son that was leaving for college . . .
I had to put him IN the suitcase seeings how he was leaving for college . . . good luck to ya!! :-)
The WHOLE family . . .
LOVE this one of the girlz just playing around showing me some attitude ;-)!!

Thankz again Suzan!! I'm glad you LOVE these and it was such a GREAT pleasure to meet you and your AWESOME family!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment