Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Did I say I was BUSY???

Hey everyone!! YES, I'm sooo very busy and my life just got a lot more busy!! I just wanted to let all of you know how soo very EXCITED I am to be a part of such an AMAZING NEW magazine!!! Are you tired of all garbage out there and having to cover your children's eyes . . . well search NO MORE . . . check out this NEW magazine's website and order your copy TODAY!!! It's coming out in January 2010 and you won't want to miss a single issue of seeing all things TRENDY!! Here's the link http://www.trendyspotmagazine.com/. Be sure to check out the Professional Staff section on the website!! I've found my TRUE passion in life and I'm sooo very excited to share this NEW magazine with all of you!!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I AM SOOOOOO very very exicted for you...and I can't wait to start getting the magazine and seeing your work. :) WAAAA HOOO :)

    ReplyDelete