Sunday, September 27, 2009

The "W" Family

What a BLAST I had the other night with this DARLING family!!! Mr. "R" was soo good, but I could NOT get him to smile! I might have gotten a few smilez, but I LOVE all his expressions on his face :-)!! Thankz you guys, hope you LOVE them and here's fair WARNING though . . . TONZ OF PHOTOZ!!! I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I posted ALL of my favorites :-)!!!!

Black and White . . . OR
Color of the cute heart on mommy's tummy . . . made me tear up ;)!

Here's a DARLING smile from Mr. "R" for me :-)!!
LOVE this one!!! See aren't you glad I MADE you go get your dog??
Color or Black and White . . . I couldn't decide

LOVE this one looking at Mr. "R"
Probably my FAVORITE of Mr. "R"
Love this of your guys Miss "F"
GORGEOUS Mom-To-Be :-)
LOVE this with Mom's belly and LOVE the pose, thanks for doing it!!!

Peek-a-boo






And of course Mr. "R's" cute shoes!!
Thankz, I had soo much fun!!! I LOVE how these turned out in the leaves :-)!!!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously!!!! Rayni you are so amazing at taking pictures! These have really touched me heart!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVVVVEEEEE ALL of these Rayni :) LOVE THE RED LEAVES.....WOWZA :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful photos. (I'm Ferr's cousin!) I may be looking you up in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the black with the red leaves. I'm sure they will love them as well. Another success! Good job

    ReplyDelete