Sunday, September 13, 2009

Freedom Isn't Free!!!

I had the honor to meet this VERY NEAT couple and take their engagement photoz before A1C Matthew Ryan left for Iraq . . .


One of my favorites!!!
Okay, so my goal as a photographer is to capture NEAT/PRICELESS moments and these two photoz are just that . . . I LOVE it when I get neat photoz that make me cry and the people that I'm photographing cry :-)!!! This very neat gal had to say good-bye to her fiance Tuesday so he could go serve our country! God bless them both!!!!
This one REALLY made me cry . . . Alisha did NOT want to get on the ground, but Matt talked her into it and this is their special cuddling position, so I told her to REMEMBER this moment and REMEMBER how he feels until he comes safely home to her in a few months!!
LOVE this one, too!!!
The sky was on fire this night!!!



Kissy, Kissy!!

LOVE this one, too!!
My favorite!!



I LOVED the passion between the two of them!!!
LOVE this one, too!!!



Thanks Matt and Alisha for letting me take your "photoz"!!! You guys are AWESOME and thanks for serving our country, Matt!!!!!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment