Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MICKLENA is AWESOME!!!

Have you ever wondered if I like to pose for "photoz"!? Well, I actually LOVE to pose and be in front of the camera! Don't get me wrong, I am better BEHIND the camera, but it's fun to get in front of it too sometimes!! I know, I'm a DORK, but I LOVE having my picture taken and Micklena with Still Memories captured me and my family a few months ago and got some pictures posted on her blog . . . check me and my family out over on her blog http://stillmemoriesbymicklena.blogspot.com/.
Mick you're AWESOME and thanks sooo much for posting some of ME :-)!!! Now I know what it's like when people tell me how exciting and fun it is to see their kids on a blog, well now I REALLY know the feeling LOL :-)!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rayni...you are the best :) Thanks so much...don't know what I would do without your support...you are the best :) :)
    P.S. You are amazing infront of the camera too...YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! :) I could take pics of you all day :) I think I will....tomorrow...WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete