Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LOTS of "S" Family "Photoz"!!!


Sepia Effect
Rustic
Retro
Black and White
Vintage





What a FUN and EXCITING time this was to take this WHOLE entire family's "photoz"!! This was my first attempt at a HUGE family photo session!! LOTS of the same "photoz" on here, but I'm changing the way I do my photo sessions now, so this is a post to let folks see how I can edit their "photoz". I can't keep editing all the "photoz" for my clients. I need to get more sleep and spend more time with my family!! I LOVE taking "photoz", but it's getting too much for me to edit 300 "photoz" from my photo sessions . . . so there will be more "photoz" to follow of this cool family with the different ways I can edit "photoz"!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing too...love ALl of the ones in the wagon and tub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great of the Shepherd's. I haven't seen any of them since High School. Their little girl is big now. How old is she? I don;t remember her name. You are doing a great job Rayni!!!!

    ReplyDelete