Saturday, September 12, 2009

Practice, Practice, Practice!!!

Me and Oaklee strikin' a pose!!
I guess she gets it from ME!!! ;-)



I take a photo of my family at least ONCE a month . . . and I wanted something different this month . . . so here it is . . . DIFFERENT!!!
Future model? She's such a little poser!!! She came up with this one on her own!!





I LOVE to take "photoz"!! I know I say that ALL THE TIME, but I do!!!! I LOVE photography soooooooooooo much!!! I've been eating, sleeping, breathing photography and I think about it ALL THE TIME!!!!! I think I might be obsessed with it!!! I want to be soo much better at taking "photoz" and figure out my camera!!! These are just some fun ones that I took playing around with my camera. Even Matt's getting pretty good with my camera :-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment