Saturday, December 19, 2009

The "H" Family

Check out this GORGEOUS family . . . I had a BLAST with them and they sure are UTES fans through and through!!! I think it's cool that they did their family photoz in their UTES clothes!!! I always tell families to wear what they like and what fits their personalities and this family did JUST THAT!!! Thankz soooo much Missy . . . she was one of the VERY first people that wanted me to take family photoz and isn't it ironic that she's the LAST photo session I did for the year!!! She's one of my biggest fans, so thankz a million!!! Here's their Christmas Card . . .

And their Scrapbook Page . . .

And then a STINKIN' CUTE one of Missy and Cody just having fun and being THEM!!! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photoz and want something like this with me and Matt!!! :-)
One of Missy's favorites and see little GUS there in the front? What a HOOT he is!!!!
See GUS . . . he was a HUGE poser for me and I LOVED it!!!!
AWWW I LOVE this one!!!
Another favorite!!
Check out this HOT MOMMA!!!!
LOVE this one, too!!! :-)
Oh GUS, he's soooo stinkin' cute and sooo stinkin' funny!!!
One of my all time favorites!!
THE END for me . . . this is my LAST PHOTO session for the year!!! I will start back up next year. I'm thinking maybe in February . . . I still have some photo shootz to catch up on and I'm going to be changing things up sooooo . . . stay tuned for more info on the NEW Raynz Photoz! pricing and all that fun stuff LOL :-)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment