Monday, December 7, 2009

The Jones Family

Another F-U-N and GORGEOUS family photo shoot done!!! I had such a GREAT time with this family . . . if you know Shane at all you'll know that he had a HARD time with some of these photoz LOL ;-) Here's their scrapbook page!!

Christmas card #1

Or Christmas Card #2 . . .
Hahahaha I LOVE this one!!!
What a little cutie pie!!
I LOVE this RANDOM family one!!
How sweet is Mr. Stetson . . . he was soooo good and I loved hearing him say, "Cheese and Max!" ;-)
I LOVE Miss Gorgeous' pose!!
There's just something about this one that I LOVE!!!
AWWW how sweet is this one??
LMBO LOVE this one . . . it's sooo funny!!! I JUST LOVE it when the kidz help me out!!!
What's my famous words? Do you know them?? I said them and this is what I got . . . I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this photo!!!
How sweet is this one? I LOVE this one of the three kidz!!
LOVE this one in my wagon!!
LOVE this one, too!!
Another favorite one . . . and one where Shane did NOT want to sit on the ground LOL :-)!!!
Little miss poser!!! So cute, I LOVE it!!
One of my favorites . . . in sepia because it's more rustic looking for this family!
Love it in color, too, but LOVE it more in sepia!
And here's where Shane REALLY FREAKED out!!! I can still remember what his face looked like when I told him to sit in the dirt LOL . . . soooo funny, thankz for getting dirty Shane!!!!
I LOVE this one!!!! :-)
Another favorite of mine!!
Thankz again you guyz and a special thankz to Shane for getting dirty and letting his family get dirty and then get into his CLEAN Dodge truck!!!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment