Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mommy and Me!

Here's another F-U-N photo session DONE . . . I LOVE capturing photoz that are just neat and just F-U-N!!! I guess it's the scrapbooker/mom in me LOL ;-)!!! I LOVE all these photoz of this Mom and her DARLING little girl!!! Christmas card I designed with Weeds and Wildflowers embellishments . . .

See how F-U-N and neat this scrapbook page is? Sorry, I'm a dork, but I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!!!!! ;-) I LOVE to take photoz for your walls, but I also LOVE photoz that you can scrapbook and cherish forever with a story behind it for scrapbook pages . . . see I'd LOVE to have photoz like these with my kidz . . .




PRICELESS . . .



"Let's do this" . . . but Miss "A" did NOT want to stop picking off the paint!!! :-) Hahaha I LOVE this one!!
One of my favorites!
Another favorite . . .
Hahahaha LOOK at her face in this one . . . I think it means, "I'm NOT going to pose for you any more LADY!!!" Oh man, I LOVE this one!!!! ;-)
Same photo . . . three different edits . . . couldn't decide which one I liked the best . . . I just know I LOVE her pose!!!! :-)


Oaklee was teaching her how to strike a pose!!

I JUST LOVE this one!!!
"Mom, let me tell you a secret!!"



LOVE her blue eyes!!
Thankz again you two!!! I LOVE how these turned out!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment