Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh Baby!!

I LOVE how these turned out!!! I soooo wish I looked this good when I was pregnant with my girlz! This Mom-To-Be again is GORGEOUS!!!! She only wanted a collage for her sweetheart, but you know me, I did sooo much more LOL ;-)!!!! Then I wonder why I'm soooo far behind!!! My Signature Ending to my photo
shootz . . . 12 x 12 scrapbook page!!

Here's her collage . . . I hope she likes it!??

I had to crop this one . . . LOOK at her GORGEOUS EYES . . . STUNNING!!!

She is STUNNING in black and white, too!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one . . . again look at her GORGEOUS BLUE EYES!!!
LOVE this one!!
A new black and white edit . . . not sure I like it!?
And a little fun one with the baby's name. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her name!!!
Thankz again . . . you are GORGEOUS pregnant!!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment