Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stinkin' Cuteness!!!

How stinkin' cute is little Miss!!! Oh I had FUN taking her photoz, but we could NOT get her to smile for NOTHING!!! They're still sooo stinkin' cute though and I LOVE how they turned out!! Here's her scrapbook page . . . another one done!! :-)

Stinkin' cute Christmas Card again designed by me and I'm NOT that great, but I try, ALL with stuff from Weeds and Wildflower Designs!!

I JUST LOVE this one!!!!!
One of my most favorite photoz EVER taken!!! I LOVE the sweet spirit of this photo!!
Another favorite . . . so simple, so precious, so PRICELESS!!!
So cute, LOL, she's looking at her name ;-)!!!
Aww soo sweet with her Daddy's hand in the photo, I LOOOVVVEEE it!!!
Havin' fun with her Daddy and I LOVE her tongue in this one!!!
So fun . . .
I LOVE the expression on her face in this one!!! So sweet and sooo cute!!
Oh I LOVE this one, too . . . LITTLE girl in a HUGE chair!!
And then she was more interested in playing with the chair than looking at me!! :-)
This is the BEST smile we got out of her!!
A different edit . . . I'm thinking it's fun!!
Another one done and THANKZ you guyz!!! I'm sooo running out of time!!! Christmas is getting closer and closer and I still have photoz to edit, shopping to do, decorate my tree, blah, blah, blah . . . I do way too much with everyone's photoz and I didn't get time to do any for MYSELF . . . I LOVE doing what I do, but it's just too much for me this time of year LOL ;-)!!! I would LOVE to have an email or a phone call to tell me what you love, hate, whatever, any suggestions for my business next year. I'm going to be changing things up so let me know what you think . . . THANKZ!!! My info is on the right hand side of this blog!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment