Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Jarrett Family

I had a GREAT time with this GORGEOUS family!!!! We didn't get too many smiles out of Miss "M", but we still got some fun and AMAZING shots!!! Thankz you guyz!!! I guess I must be feeling the Christmas spirit, or NUTZ, but here's a Christmas card I made for ya . . .

My Signature Ending . . . their 12 x 12 Family Scrapbook Page

One for Mr. Dallen ;-)
And one for the DARLING Miss Maylie ;-)
LOVE this one with Mom and her little angels!!
How funny is this one . . . Little Miss "M" was sooo done at this point!!
A favorite!!!
Love this one with the balloons for Dallen's FOURTH b-day . . . GREAT idea Amanda!!!
Little ONE year old Maylie was sooo afraid of her balloon LOL, LOVE this though!!!! ;-)


LOVE his boots!!!!
Such a cute one . . .
LOL and then a FUNNY one!!!! I LOVE it though :-)!!!
Such a little doll!!!
Another favorite!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!!!!!!
How stinkin' gorgeous are her eyes?? LOVE this!!
hahaha LOVE this one of his tongue hanging out :-)!!!
Aww how sweet Dad and his kiddos!!! :-)
Thankz again you guyz!!! I LOVE these and thankz for helping me out with them!!!!! I appreciate you soooo much :-)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment