Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BUSY, BUSY!!!

I have been working my butt off lately trying to get caught up with everyone's photoz for the holiday season!! So here's a few I have been working on . . . I LOVE this first family!! Jenna is a HUGE supporter of my photography business and I appreciate her oh sooo much!! I LOOOVE this photo of their family! I LOVE how Jhet has his arm around his twin sister, Karsen . . . PRICELESS!!!

Oh the GORGEOUSNESS!!

Mr. Tyler . . . sooo stinkin' cute!!
LOVE this little gal . . . this was way back in August at Jazzy's wedding!!
Stinkin' cuteness!!
More stinkin' cuteness . . .
Oh how FUN this family was!!! LOVE this photo!! :-)
A wedding . . . LOVED this bride's shoes!! :-)
Jill's family in the fall leaves . . .
The Osborne Family!! LOVE this one!! :-)
And more gorgeousness . . .
The end . . . just a few . . . more to come!! I still have a TON of sessions to edit and get to my clients so continue to be patient with me. THANK YOU!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment