Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I LOVE this day because I always reflect on the things and people I am MOST thankful for!! My family of course is what I am MOST thankful for, but as I was sitting here reflecting on my business this past year I am OVERWHELMED with emotions and sooooo THANKFUL to all of YOU for letting me do what I LOOOOVE to do . . . take your photoz!! I am sooo thankful for my loving family and friends who have stuck by my side, giving me encouragement and hope that I can DO THIS CRAZY business!!! Crazy because photography is sooo much more than just taking a photo . . . to me it's putting MY signature on these photoz for everyone!! And MY signature takes me a TON of time!!! I know I'm nutz for taking sooo much time on my photoz, but it's just who I am and what I LOVE to do, but it's also taken a toll on me . . .
I do LOVE capturing your memories that you and I are proud to hang on your walls and put in your scrapbook. I LOOOVE what I do so much that I want to GIVE BACK to someone out there! So I'm going to do a contest!!

Here's the contest: There's two questions: How many photo shoots did I do this year? And how many weddings did I take photoz at? Send me an email to harper@nebonet.com or you can send me a personal message to my inbox on my facebook page. The person who is the closest will win a FREE family photo shoot to be used in the year 2011!! Sound fun? YAY it does to me!! I just want to give back to my AWESOME fans and clients!! Rules: ONE guess per family. NO extended families on this one, sorry, immediate family ONLY!! Winner MUST be willing to travel to Levan or Nephi, Utah for their photo shoot. You MUST answer BOTH questions!! Contest will END on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 when I will announce the WINNER!! :-)Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Guessing . . . this is NOT to brag about my business, but other than to give back to someone!! Taking photoz makes my heart happy and I want to make someone else happy with my photoz!! :-) I am just sooo overwhelmed/happy/THANKFUL with the amount of photoz that I took this year!! :-) WOW!! I still can't believe how much support and LOVE I've had this year with my photoz!! It's a DREAM come true!! THANK YOU!!! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving/Turkey Day!!! These are my Thanksgiving Blessings!! I LOVE my family!!! Thankz to Amberlee Harder with Perfect Moments for this photo and to The Photo Card Boutique for this AWESOME card design!! Happy Guessing everyone!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment